25 February 2015

A Return...


Wow dear ones, I cannot believe how time has flown by! So much has happened, as it normally does in almost a years time! So what has been happening...where to start! I have been working on writing...alot!! I have a few big projects that are just about to come forward that I am truly excited and passionate about! I will be making the announcement well before the Spring Equinox next month.



So besides my writing, I have moved back to Arizona, started a new job and I have also been nurturing a new love, I truly found the love of my life and he is absolutely wonderful! Life is Good and I could not be happier. I have also been creating some wonderful new Book of Shadows Digital Download pages and also a wonderful new e-Grimoire called "The Grimoire of the Sidhe" packed full of over 140 pages of Faery Magick. It is in my shop as an instant download!




Sharing some of my studio picks as well, my Faery Apothecary! I hope this post finds you all healthy and happy and I send you all Faery Blessings, until next month...
Joanna

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Joanna! It's wonderful seeing your lovely posts on your blog again. I can't wait to see what you have been cooking up this last year. A sequel to Betwixt and between, perhaps? Your pictures of your faery apothecary are absolutely gorgeous. It makes me want to get back into my craft room and make some magick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, Joanna. Looking forward to the big news. Glad you are happy and doing well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the Hedge and leaving your lovely comment...