16 November 2013

A Return...

Magick and change is afoot here at Hedgefaery Herbals! Exciting news to pass on to all of you my dear customers and friends! I am about halfway through my second book now and I have made a huge decision to leave my full time job to focus entirely on Hedgefaery Herbals, my writings, art and teachings! It is a very exciting time, of course I am a little nervous too, but it is the right thing to do as I honor the Nature Spirits and Faery, and put my focus and intention upon growing Hedgefaery Herbals to what I always dreamed it to be! I have put in my notice and my last day is the first week of December so over the next few weeks you will see lots of new wares being added to the store but hold on to your brooms when December roles around as I am able to devote all my time to creating! It is going to be an amazing Winter Solstice! Thank you all for your patience and understanding as I had to back away from the creating over the last few months. Many Faery Blessings to all of you and my heart felt gratitude for your love and support!.**

Faery Blessings.
Joanna

5 comments:

  1. That is amazing news, Joanna. Looking forward to all your new products. Happy Full Moon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you and for the prospect of all the wonderful things you have in store!! I'll, for sure, be looking forward to your new book! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful. Good luck with it all. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello dearJoanna, it is so wonderful to see you back. I have been thining of you oten.All your creations are absolutley beautiful and I hope, some time in the near future, I will be doing your course.

    Faery Blessings,

    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Joanna, So happy to hear about your new adventure. I have always loved the Hedgefaery Herbals and looking forward to seeing more. This is very exciting news!!! I am looking forward to the Grimoire Course, can't wait. You are a very talented artist and l love all your creations!!! Looking forward to seeing more!!!
    Love and Hugs,
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the Hedge and leaving your lovely comment...