05 June 2012

Back in Sunny San Diego...

Wow, what a year it has been thus far! Sorry it has been a while since posting, we moved back to my hometown of San Diego a few weeks ago! It has truly been a whirlwind few months! Thank you so much to all of you who sent such beautiful and wonderful emails asking me when I was coming back, opening back up the store and just emailed to check on me. I am touched and thankful! All is well and we are settling in to the new space. There is lots of changes on the horizon though as I put the finishing touches on my new year long course of working with the Sidhe through my new school that will be opening by the Summer Solstice! Much to do and I will keep you all posted as to the progress! Have a beautiful evening,
In Faery Light,
Joanna

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back..bright blessings and sparkles!
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belated Happy Solstice to you Joanna! I wondered where you had disappeared to:) Off to see if your new class info is posted. hugs, Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the Hedge and leaving your lovely comment...