01 March 2012

The Herbal Faeyre Grimoire...

I have been working away on listing my wares in my new Etsy store this week. One thing I had never added to my actual website is my Herbal Grimoire Pages. I have been working on these for quite some time and just never felt it was time to release them.
I sell them in digital high resolution format so that one can print them from home and on the specific paper they would like to use. My collection of vintage plates of various botanicals has grown so much and I love them, this was how the pages were manifested. There are two pages to each set, the first being similar to the examples I am sharing with you here, and the second a page filled with the properties and attributes of that herb or flower as it relates to working Faery Magick. Wishing you all a beautiful evening,

In Faery Light,
Joanna

5 comments:

  1. I just love your art and your Etsy shop! Just added you to favorites, and will be ordering soon!

    May I feature you on my blog sometime?

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear Barbara so much for your kind words to my art and shop! I would be honored to be featured on your blog sometime.
    In Faery Light,
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this.

    And I just love all those botanical prints.

    L
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I will let you know when the post is ready. I've been telling friends about your shop...best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving these prints Joanna, and your Faery Alchemy course sounds so wonderful. I can't wait to check out the newest additions to your shop!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the Hedge and leaving your lovely comment...