24 February 2012

Faery Alchemy~A Six Week Online Class

It is finished!! I know I have told you I have been busy for the last few months but I did not tell you ALL of the reason why! hehehe! Sorry it was a surprise and I cant believe I did not spill the beans before hand as I am horrible at that, but I am so excited to share it with you now! I have been steadily working on a wonderful online class on working with the Faeries! It is called Faery Alchemy and it is six weeks long chock full of information on how to reclaim our connection to Nature, the Faeries and find the sacred in our everyday lives once again! The class is loaded with info, recipes, journal entries, sacred prayers and rituals, step by step videos and guided audio meditations! The best part is you can go at your own pace, take as long as you would like, be in your pajamas if you want to in the comfort of your own home plus you can join anytime as the class is ongoing continually!! I am adding a few last minute touches to it so it will be available starting tomorrow morning, I just wanted to finally share the news with you and I do so hope you enjoy it so much! The class is $65, a little more than 10 dollars a week for six weeks! It has been such a labor of love for me and I cant wait to share it! If you are interested you can click on the banner for the class on my sidebar or just go to the following link:

Faery Alchemy Online Class

I would be ever grateful if you would share the news a little for me in whatever way you wish, you can even add the small banner on the sidebar to your blog if you want to. If you do, and you let me know, there is a little something special in it for you! Over half of my life has been dedicated to my workings with the Faeries and it is my dream to share that knowledge with anyone that allows me, keeping their magic alive within us! Enjoy and please let me know if you have any questions!

In Faery Light,
Joanna

2 comments:

  1. oh lost my last comment so here goes again :) how did you manage to contain your excitetment and not spill the beans lol well done you and all the best with your new adventure :) i am unable to join you, although i would have loved to....it sounds magical.... just need to make and sell a few wands first :) but am more than happy to add your button to my blog x x i hope all goes well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you soooo much, but please know that you can take or start this class anytime!! It will just be available starting tomorrow but the class is ongoing all the time so you can begin the journey whenever you wish! Have a beautiful day my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the Hedge and leaving your lovely comment...