10 February 2012

The Coming Spring...

Life has been certainly busy for me the last few months, it seems ever since our last trip to Ireland in November it has been a series of events that has kept me away from this blog. I hope you can understand. We had a major move to a different state take place and it has taken a while to get settled again! I feel I am settled now and it is wonderful! Back in November I was one of many wonderful authors to be chosen by the author Sorita d Este to write an article on one of my favorite Irish Faerie Queens-Aine. I am so honored to be a part of this amazing collaboration. The book will be published this spring so I will keep you posted on its progress. I am planning on continuing the Wylde Fayre Plant Spirits upon the next full moon so until we meet again...

Faoi Solas na SiĆ³g
Joanna

1 comment:

  1. I've left a little something on my blog for you :) x x its good to see you back :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the Hedge and leaving your lovely comment...