25 October 2011

The Faery Shrine...

Good morning all! I am getting all the pictures prepared for the big Halloween Blog Party this weekend! I am excited to attend all the wonderful parties from all over-what an enchanting day we all have in store!

I wanted to share with you a few updates since my last post and show you my latest Faery Shrine and my newest handmade incense "Forest Dryad" which are the sweetest hand crafted incense cone leaves! The scent is so lovely-a deep woods and earthy scent.
My husband and I are also heading back to Ireland on the 7th of November to be there for my birthday on 11-11-11! So excited to be upon my favorite place in the world-the Hill of Tara on my birthday this year. This was the first time we have gone back to Ireland two times in one year but part of it is buisness as I need to bring with me another 100 of my book; Betwixt and Between and 60 more of my faery prints to the shop at the Hill of Tara. I am so thrilled to announce all of them from earlier this year sold out and he has asked for more. This trip I will also be taking the book and my art to a few other stores I know of around Ireland to hopefully get them in there too! I will also be picking up the last of this years herbal harvest from my friend in Ireland for my herbal blends! It is going to be an amazing trip!

Wishing you a beautiful day and I am looking forward to visiting all the beautiful tea parties this weekend!

In Faery Light,
Joanna

4 comments:

  1. Your Faery shrine is so cute. Do you think I could hide in your luggage on your trip to Ireland? HA! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Faery shrine, it's beautiful and you've used such calming colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your book sounds so delightful! Let us know about your wonderful trip after you return!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enchanted! Happy Halloween!

    Cielo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the Hedge and leaving your lovely comment...