14 July 2011

Ireland...A Land Betwixt & Between



Here are just a few of the pictures we took on our most recent trip to Ireland in March. This was our 8th time back and we love it ever more still...Enjoy my friends,

In Faery Light,
Joanna
One of the most beautiful shots that we took-Killarney National Forest


This is the Fairy Hawthorn Tree that I wrote about in my book: Betwixt & Between A Faery's Herbal. It sits upon the Hill of Tara, my favorite place in this world.

Old Oak...

The Entrance to Newgrange...
The Mounds of Tara
The Stone of Destiny upon The Hill of Tara...

The Druid...
The Druids View...













Tha absolute highlight of my trip was getting my book and my prints into my favorite shop in Ireland at the Hill of Tara! An absolute dream come true...


2 comments:

  1. Lovely pics! Makes me want to flit over for a visit! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband and I went to Ireland last May and we went to Newgrange and the Hill of Tara as well. Magical places! Your trip sounds lovely. And that is amazing that you got your book and artwork in the store at the Hill of Tara! Quite an accomplishment. Congrats and good luck to you! Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the Hedge and leaving your lovely comment...