30 May 2011

Moving Back to the Desert...

Good morning everyone, sorry it has been a while but we have been preparing and packing for our move back to our home in the desert! Not even a year ago we moved back out to my hometown of San Diego and sadly within a months time...I was asking myself if I had just made a huge mistake. Sometimes the places we once called home, we think that we miss them, but wake up to realize that chapter has since closed. I came to realize that just because I was born and raised here does not make it my permanent home. I also came to understand that I had spiritually outgrown it here and it does not hold the same place in my heart as the desert had without my even noticing it until it was too late. Thank goodness we kept our house in AZ and we were only renting here as I am so happy to announce that the movers will be here tomorrow morning to take us back home...
Wishing you all a beautiful Memorial Day and I will be posting more regularly once we are settled back in. Thank you for your love and patience.

In Faery Light,
Joanna

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joanna,
    I tried to send youoo an e-mail but it bounced back to me. Asking if I can send you a money order for your book and what is the mailing address I can send it to.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the Hedge and leaving your lovely comment...