13 March 2011

A Dream Fulfilled...



My book is now off to print...I am just elated and filled with gratitude, yet absolutely exhausted. I am excited to be able to finally share the name and contents with all of you.

Betwixt & Between: A Faery's Herbal is filled with ways in which we all can connect and work with the Fair Ones. It is part workbook, part recipe book, part art book, but ALL Faery! It contains detailed instructions on how to create incense, herbal balms, oils, infusions and more! I provide some of my favorite herbal Faery recipes that they have gifted me with over the last seventeen years that I have been connecting to them and our beautiful Plant Kingdom. I am really excited to offer this knowledge and I hope that you will enjoy it as well!

I am off to to Ireland in just over a week and really wanted to get it printed and returned to me so that I can present it to a few of my favorite shops there for resale. I am longing for this time of connecting once again to my home away from home, allowing my Spirit to be healed and restored.

I hope you enjoy the front cover and upon my return I will have a blog giveaway to celebrate my new blog and offering two copies of my new book. Wishing you all a beautiful next few weeks.

In Faery Light,
Joanna

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to all the magick you will be bringing to your new blog. Have a safe trip to and from Ireland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have just signed up and now i'm casting a fairy spell to win your fantastic book!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the Hedge and leaving your lovely comment...